Best Battery Operated Blender – Battery Powered Blender
Battery Operated Blender – Battery Powered Blender
Blenders are a common sight in every kitchen. It is a necessity more than a luxury for a number of reasons. The machine does the same work in a matter of seconds, which would take over half-an-hour of physical labor easily. So, it helps to save a lot of precious time that would be used otherwise in doing something productive instead.
Blenders provide you with healthy liquidized drinks of veggies or fruits. It is also great for blending sauces or dips. The blenders usually come with many different settings to take care of a person’s different needs. They usually come with multiple jars or cups that are for different purposes.
Who is the battery-operated blender best suited for?
Battery-operated blenders are becoming quite popular nowadays. People are opting for the new battery-operated blenders over the usual chord-type blenders for a number of different reasons. It is a great alternative to electrically-operated machines in areas where there is little or no electricity. It is also a great feature to have if you are a traveler or a wildlife-enthusiast and want fresh smoothies on the go.
Battery-operated blenders provide the users with fresh on the spot drinks. It is a great alternative to unhealthy breakfast as it fills you up and is full of nutrients and energy. Blenders are a must have for health-conscious people. They come in different price ranges that target different types of consumers.
Reasons a person needs a battery-operated blender.
- The electricity supply in your area is little to none.
- You are a traveler and want to be able to whip up smoothies in different locations.
- The idea of not being attached to any plug is innovative and exciting.
- You want to carry the blender with you to different places.
- You want to be more health conscious and do not want to give yourself any excuses.
- You want to impress your friends and family with your amazing sauces, dips or smoothie making skills.
What are the things to look for while purchasing a battery-operated blender?
- Battery backup
Before you make the decision and invest in a battery-operated blender, make sure to check how many times you could use the blender without having to charge it. This will help you to understand whether it meets your needs or whether you should look elsewhere.
Budget is the most important factor when you go to purchase a battery-operated blender. Based on your budget, you will be able to choose from a variety of options. Expensive options will give you more battery and will have more features while cheaper ones will be much more basic.
The company of the blender that you choose holds more importance than you may know. People usually go to reputed and well-known companies. This is because the products they make are genuine and they won’t cheat you because it would show poorly on their company whereas smaller companies might use cheap plastic or other parts to cut cost. Do a research on the products customer care services before you buy.
- Design and Portability
Before you choose a battery-operated blender, make sure that the style and the size are okay. You don’t want to go for an option that might be too big for your kitchen counter or stands out from the rest of the surrounding in an unpleasant manner. Do try seeing the product in person once because the cover photo on boxes or the internet doesn’t always show the product correctly.
- PROMiXX: The original vortex mixer
The PRROMiXX vortex mixer/shaker has been marketed to gym junkies for making smooth protein shakes. It can easily whip up smoothies and other types of basic drinks as well.
- It is battery-operated.
- It is very fast and efficient.
- It saves the user a lot of time.
- There will be no mess created.
- It can whip up different types of drinks for you based on your mood and desire.
- It has amazing built quality.
- It is quite expensive
- Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Connection Maker with No Brainer Mixer DM0700
The Margaritaville mixer is a basic mixer that anyone would be able to use and it would provide you with restaurant quality drinks. The design of this machine is mostly targeted for using a home. It comes with different pre-set programs. It shaves ice to perfection. You could whip up so many types of drinks for your friends and family.
- It can shave ice and can blend it perfectly into your drink.
- The different programs cover drinks from margaritas to Pina Coladas among others.
- You could also use this mixer to make non-alcoholic drinks as well.
- Amazing smoothies could also be made in this mixer.
- It is very loud.
- It requires a lot of space to just sit.
- Ordergo Portable Blender – Green
The Ordergo Portable Blender can liquidize many different kinds of veggies or fruits. You could easily whip up a smoothie or make a quick sauce or dip for your friends or family. This blender, like the others mentioned above, runs on battery, which means that you don’t need a plug outlet for it to function.
- It runs on batteries.
- It is extremely lightweight weighing 1.4 pounds.
- It is very compact and can easily fit almost anywhere.
- The different color variations attract many different kinds of customers.
- You have to charge it from time to time
If you are looking for a good battery-operated mixer then the options above should sort you out. Choose the best one based on your need and requirement. Battery-operated mixers are a great alternative to normal blenders that need a connection to function. You could use any of the mixers to make margaritas, juice, smoothies, mocktails and many other types of drinks. These mixers or blenders can also help to make quick dips and simple sauces.