Best Masticating Juicer – 2018 Best Blender Juicer
Best Masticating Juicer
Juices are the kings of everything related to good health – low sugar and full of antioxidants and vitamins. But, for extracting the best quality of juice, you will need a juicer that is specifically designed for this purpose.
When buying a juicer, you need to keep certain things in mind. The first decision is which type to buy. You can go for centrifugal juicers, which are comparatively pocket-friendly but noisier. Since these juicers run on high speed, the juice tends to heat up, thus leading to loss of valuable nutrients.
Health conscious people know that when it comes to nutritious fruit juices, nothing beats masticating juicers. Generally, a bit expensive, these great juicers crush, churn out and squeeze every last drop of liquid out of heavy food slowly rather than shredding and spinning it. The slow process prevents the generation of heat, thereby preventing any loss of enzymes and nutrients.
When it comes to the rate of operation, the masticating juicer is a bit slower than centrifugal juicers; but, the speed of producing juice is almost the same. Masticating juicers are also quieter and are able to convert food materials like wheatgrass into juice very easily.
With so many top-of-the-line and overwhelming masticating juicers in the market, it is difficult to choose four out of so many. But these are some of the best-rated juicers in the market. Let us check them out:
- Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
Since its inception, Aicok has been manufacturing some of the best cold juicers in the market. This machine has been serving the best juices to millions all over the globe.
Because it is purely a masticating machine, it produces the best vegetable and fruit juices and smoothies. It also extracts amazing juices from leafy vegetables and almost every type of tough ingredient perfectly. It comes with an auto pulp-ejection system made for continuous operation. Operating this machine is quicker and simpler. It runs on a DC motor, hence explains the delay to run it for safe motor protection.
It is best suited for extracting the best juices from leafy vegetables like wheatgrass, ginger, celery, etc. It can also be used for making almond milk sometimes.
- Compared to centrifugal juicers, the Aicok Masticating Juicer extracts more minerals and vitamins from leafy vegetables and fruits
- The mixer runs at 80-rpm, which is the perfect speed for extracting juices without compromising on the nutrients and vitamins
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Easy to assemble/disassemble; once disassembled, it can stored in any kitchen cabinet
- The mixer has a small feeding chute, so you might have to cut and dice the desired fruit/vegetable before putting it in
- The blender takes time to make juice
- Not good for blending and mixing ice or other frozen items
- Recommended that it should not be run for more than 20 minutes at a single stretch
- Juicer Machine Masticating Slow Juicer Extractor, Aicok
This Aicok juicer has a large chute through which you can make the best juices without having to cut and dice the ingredients. It is also capable of squeezing the juice out of leafy vegetables. In the bright side, you don’t have to spend a lot of time cutting and dicing the ingredients, though it is recommended because for better efficiency and quicker processing.
It can effectively extract up to 20% more juice and 30% more minerals and vitamins. The operation makes it very easy to make a delicious glass of juice.
It is convenient, fast and powerful. The Aicok juicer juice extractor comes with a large juice container and a pulp collector. Although the juicer guarantees high nutritional value, it is not the easiest juicer to clean.
- Sleek design and compact size of the blender makes it easier to store
- The powerful motor can run at high torque
- Excellent Customer Service
- Comes with a two-year warranty
- Not the best option for someone who prepares juices multiple times a day
- It has a loud motor
- Not as durable as other juicers in the same price range
- Not an easy machine to clean
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center
Omega is a respected brand in the juicer market. With more than 30 years of collective experience, the company has earned the reputation for delivering reliable products.
Omega’s J8006 Nutrition Center Quiet Dual-Stage Slow Speed Masticating Juicer is a complete juicing system that can turn your vegetables and fruits into juice. The motor can press any amount of the toughest green vegetable using an auger that squeezes the products against a mesh screen in two stages. This dual stage method is very effective than vertical single auger juicers.
It is also very easy to clean and is dishwasher friendly. It is packed with power and torque. The unique design lets it eat through any type of plant fibre and extract the best minerals and vitamins. It is powered by an 80 rpm combined with a 150-watt motor that can easily grind up whatever you wish to thoroughly.
Anyone will find it useful because its efficiency, output, and ability to grind through every ingredient.
- It is great for juicing leafy vegetables and fruits
- Extremely easy to clean
- Comes with a 15-year warranty
- The strong auger can withstand anything
- Takes up space
- It has a small chute, so you will have to chop down large vegetables or fruits
- Takes time to make the finished products
- Aicok Slow Masticating Juice Extractor Cold Press Machine
Juicing tough vegetables and fruits requires the use of an extremely powerful masticating juicer. With a huge population now gravitating towards a healthier approach in life, the robust Aicok Juice Extractor Cold Press Juicer Machine comes in handy.
The low-speed oxidizing machine uses a 150W AC motor with a low speed of 80 RPM, thereby maintaining low oxidization and the necessary vitamins and nutrients in your juice. The machine uses an auger to squeeze out the juice, rather than shredding through the fruit or vegetable with lightning-fast blades.
You can easily process a lot of different food items like tough vegetables, fruits, celery, carrot, wheatgrass, oranges, etc.
- With less foam produced, this juicer is extremely easy to clean
- Works smoothly and quietly
- Comes with a three-year warranty
- High juice yield
- Since it is heavy, it is difficult to carry around
- Prone to overloading
Finding the correct juicer can be an extremely difficult task. Which one should you choose? That is up to you. Today’s generation of juicers is more efficient and powerful than ever! They have more safety features, less prone to clog, and can easily be cleaned as compared to the older generation. Regardless of the generation, masticating juicers have stood out, thanks to the delivery of nutritious juices!
Whatever your reasons might be – it can be health reasons or simply crushing the life out of those poor vegetables – you should always get yourself a masticating juicer for its benefits. Juice from a masticating juicer is healthier and tastier as compared with those of centrifugal mixers.