Best Personal Blender – Portable blender – Best Mini Blender
Best Personal Blender – Portable blender – Best Mini Blender
Trying to make a smoothie yourself is a tiresome and messy task especially if you are in a hurry and wanted to whip up a drink before heading out. Trying to emulsify eatables together can never reach the perfect liquid consistency that you want it to. While some fruits and veggies will mix well easily, others just won’t turn to desirable liquid form.
To make things more convenient and less messy, you could invest in a blender. A blender occupies a tiny space in your kitchen and does the job for you very efficiently. All you have to do put the ingredients that you want to mix together and in a matter of few seconds your drink would be ready. It will save you a lot of time and will help keep the kitchen counter clean as well.
Who needs a blender?
Blenders are useful for a variety of different people. They help in preparing healthy and tasty drinks. They also save the person a lot of their time and helps thing be clean and tidy. They create the least amount of sound necessary so it doesn’t disturb others.
Everyone would want to invest in something that enhances their life and adds value to it. A blender does just that. For people with jobs, it is very hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating right and working out. But, a blender makes that job very easy. In a matter of seconds, you can whip up a healthy breakfast smoothie of fruits and veggies.
There are various other reasons that you could use a bender. They are as follows.
- Useful for people with jobs.
- It saves a lot of time.
- Using blenders saves your kitchen counters from being messy.
- It helps health conscious people with their diets.
- The blender takes only a couple of seconds to liquidize all ingredients.
- Using blenders is not restricted to certain fruits or vegetables but, there is a large variety of edibles you could blend.
- It is also ideal for people who travel. The machines are usually small and can easily be kept in your travel bag.
What qualities to search for in a blender?
The name of the company matters a lot when it comes to choosing a product especially if the product is electric. Big reliable companies will most probably give you genuine products as they have a huge market and cannot afford bad reputation. But, you get personalized treatment in small companies as the number of customers is less and they do not want to lose any valuable customer.
When a person goes to purchase a blender or anything else, the first and foremost question you will be asked is your budget. Based on that, you will be provided with different options. If your budget is towards the higher side then you could choose from a variety of blenders that do multiple tasks for you whereas if you choose a cheap bender, most probably it will just do the basics and the warranty period won’t be much.
Different blenders come with different types of warranty. However, products with a good quality offer longer periods of warranty. The longer warranty period is because the company uses genuine parts and hence knows that the machine isn’t going to give problems.
The design of the blender that you are choosing also matters on many factors. For example, if you have a small apartment then you will want to go with a compact option that won’t occupy much space. Similarly, people with young kids or families would want to choose a blender that made the least amount of noise and can handle large quantities. If you are messy and spill stuff easily then a water-resistant blender would be a great option. Similarly, different types of designs and features cater to different types of people and their needs.
- Epica Personal Blender with take- along bottle
The Epica blender operates with a high torque of about 23000 rpm. The affordable price factor makes it a great contender. The blender comes with a take- along bottle. You could just unlock the bottle from the blender and carry it with you. It won’t spill as it comes with a tight lid.
- The blender is pretty compact.
- It comes with a carry-along bottle with a spill-proof lid.
- With 23000 rpm, it is pretty fast.
- Can handle any temperature from -4 F to 175 F.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty.
- The customer support is quick and helpful.
- Suction grips prevent the blender from slipping.
- Although it can handle very cold temperature, it cannot blend ice.
- Magic bullet blender, 11 piece set.
The company and most retails sell the Magic Bullet blender, 11 piece set. It comes with three different cups for blending and one blade. There is another 17 piece variation that comes with two blades. The cups are all similar in size, the only evident difference being the capacity of those cups.
- It comes with a solid one-year warranty.
- It is very compact.
- Great for simple blending and small food preps.
- 250-watt motor.
- Limited performance when making smoothies.
- Light grade design making it more susceptible to damage.
- Nutri Ninja Pro Blender, Silver (BL456)
It is the ideal blender for people with a small kitchen. It comes with a special feature known as Auto-IQ. It claims that the machine can basically sense how much blending is required and will time it accordingly. This will save you from having to turn off the blender, take off the bottle, and then check whether the ingredients have been liquidized or not. It will do all that for you.
- Suitable for small kitchens with less space.
- Auto-IQ sense.
- Affordable price.
- You get three different cups, with lids, and blades in the kit set.
- One year warranty
- It is very loud.
- It is not still while blending.
- Oxa 4-in-1 Immersion Hand Blender set
The machine is a set of the blender, a whisk attachment, and a food processor. The blades are very sharp and are of stainless steel. You can also use the blender on your own set of pan and pots as well.
- Ergonomic grip.
- It has multiple different speeds that you could run it on.
- It also has turbo-mode.
- It automatically shuts off.
- It has a one-touch operation.
- The chord is of flimsy quality.
If you are searching for a reliable and reasonable-priced blender then one of the 4 options above will be suitable for you. While making the choice, keep in mind your needs and budget so that you can make the best decision and get value for money. The type of blender that you choose depends a lot on your needs. Some are basic while others are more complex and offer more features. The pros and cons of each of the products have been mentioned above as well, which will help you in making the correct decision.